Operation Friendship is a non-profit, volunteer-led organization that encourages international friendship and understanding via student exchange. With over 50 years of short-term, international home-stay exchanges, Operation Friendship is an excellent way for your child to experience culture first-hand without the long-term commitment of a semester or year abroad. It’s a great way to experience travel abroad while making friends, fostering understanding, and broadening horizons along the way!
- 2023-09-14 - Hello Fall!
- 2023-08-03 - Hosting Continues!
- 2023-07-11 - Hosting Starts Today!
- 2023-05-01 - Special Edition: Ukraine and the O.F. Effect
- 2023-05-01 - Post-International Meeting Edition
- 2023-02-12 - Happy New Year and happy Valentine’s Day!
- 2022-11-20 - Thankful for you
- 2022-10-23 - Annual Meeting this Saturday
- 2022-10-06 - OF Senior is looking for you!
- 2022-09-01 - Our delegates have returned
- 2022-06-22 - A new way to keep in touch